Have you purchased yours? Buy Your All-Access Pass now & get lifetime access!
Real Estate History and Work Experience in New York City, NY:
-Manhattan Boutique Real Estate. Inc., Broker of Record. 2013-present
-Interactive Development Associates LLC (dba Quinton Properties), Broker of Record.2006-2014
-Barkin & Associates, Salesperson 1996-2000, Associate Broker 2000-2006
-Mitsui & Co., Steel Trading Division, Marketing Associate
Formal corporate training and expert negotiation skills acquired at Mitsui, the world’s largest trading company, 1993-1996
-MASSPORT, Massachusetts Port Authority, Trade Development Unit, Asian Trade Representative Intern, Boston, MA, 1991
• NYU, Schack Institute of Real Estate, Graduate classes (2018 - current)
• Certificate in Entrepreneurship, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses, 2017
• Certificate from NYC SBS – NYC Construction Mentorship Course, 2016
• Certificate from NYC HPD M/WBE Affordable Housing Developers – Capacity Certification Series (Capacity Building Course), 2016
• Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Designation, REBNY, 2014
• MWBE Advance Financial Management Program- Manhattan Chamber of Commerce, 2014
• MBA in International Business - University of Hartford in CT and Paris, France, 1993
• BA in Economics with a Minor in Asian Studies - Boston College, 1992
Joan Brothers is the founding partner of Manhattan Boutique Real Estate (MBRE). She has been helping clients navigate New York residential and commercial real estate for 20 years.
Focused on the residential side, her expertise includes condominium sales, rentals, investment properties & management, corporate relocations and new developments.
Her experience in commercial real estate includes brokering commercial office space, retail leasing, building sales, and real estate consultation.
Development related activities include experiences of having raised capital both in equity and debt from institutional investors such as Goldman Sachs, Citibank and private equity for real estate developments (ex. Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group for 2280 FDB New Development Condo, Harlem, NYC.) Joan has been an active consultant to Uptown Partners developers on Harlem’s well-known condominiums 5th on the Park and The Lenox.
Interacting with a diverse client base, her personal Interest in real estate and global markets and cultures has allows Joan to always keeps her eyes open for “outside the box” opportunities. Activities in 2019 involved introducing artists from China into NYC art Galleries (One Art Space) and to the formation of Smart NY Solutions Inc., a joint-venture, women-owned business which seeks to bring technology innovations to real estate (ex. JFK Redevelopment Program).
Sponsor this Summit
Your logo could go here!
If you'd like to get your brand in front of attendees following the categories this speaker is talking about (on this page, via email and during each talk) contact us.